This is incredible.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qRlMtltT3M[/youtube]

Posted Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 pm

That's nuts. I hope the fish gods are that nice to me this season.

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 am

wow never drill the hole too small

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:57 am

If the fish is bigger then 6 or 8 inches, landing it could get complicated.

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Was that Dick from Arlington Bait? Sounded just like him...

Pretty awesome video though, love that early season clear ice!

Posted Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

awesome video!!! It did sound like Dick, but he would of thrown in a 50 F bombs.

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:19 am

Haha, I knew there was something missing...that and maybe a not-so-quick story about how there aren't any fast food chains on the Cape!

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:36 am

Great video! I haven't done much ice fishing, so when I saw the fish through the ice I was amazed.

Good stuff.

Charlie

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 am

That's a cool vid. But i think i woulda been dropping f-bombs if someone grabbed my line after i been fighting the fish for that long. Man what if the by stander snapped the line? Damn that woulda suked

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:34 pm

hahah push him thou the ice - yeah had that happen dude had a fish handed me the rod so he can get the net i take the thing in the hand and line snapped - ended up him bitching i lost his fish - i was so pissed i almost doped him on one of the tiny islands inmidle of the lake

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:39 pm

skoda

hahah push him thou the ice - yeah had that happen dude had a fish handed me the rod so he can get the net i take the thing in the hand and line snapped - ended up him bitching i lost his fish - i was so pissed i almost doped him on one of the tiny islands inmidle of the lake

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:44 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links