greetings,

my name is william johnson, my friends call me bill. I am from tupper lake, ny. i am recently widowed from my wife of 56 years and now live with my great nephew in searsburg, vermont.

i have leraned to use computers to some degree and often am helped on the www by my great great nephew and nieces.

none of whom care to fish with their old great great uncle but they did suggest i meet new fishing friends and discover new locations to fish via the internet.

i prefer to communicate through private message venue but will make an attempt to be a good member of the social groups as well.
thank you and i look forward to seeing you all on the water.

Posted Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Welcome Bill. Most of us on this site are in Mass. It's a great place to talk fishing. Here is a link for I guess you'd say the Vermont chapter. Maybe you can meet someone local who you can hook up with to do some fishing.
http://www.vtfishfinder.com/

Posted Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

well that is plain enough. here is your hat dont let the door hit you on the way out. i hope someone is as friendly to you one day sonny.

Posted Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

It's not what I meant at all my friend. Just letting you know if you were looking to meet guys in your neck of the woods then that would be the place to be. If your just looking to talk to people on line that like to fish and talk fishing then welcome to M.A.A.F.

Posted Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm

I just got kicked off the welcoming committee. LMAO!!!

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

its karma i tell you. 1st the rod and the grills next. carefull lighting that thing.

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:43 pm

How is it Karma? My intent was not hurtful. I actually thought I was helping him. Funny thing is when I bought the rod I told the guy I'd probably snap it in the car door. I'm surprised it made it home. This is the story of my life, it's not karma.

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 am

i,m only kidding shawn.

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 am

[quote="basshunter62"]i,m only kidding shawn.[/quote

I know. Sorry. I feel bad that this guy thought I was telling him to beat it.

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links