Putting my boat up for sale.

I will be selling my 90 Bass Tracker with a 50hp Evinrude. I'am the second owner of this boat. I bought this boat from the original owner. The motor runs great. Starts the 1st turn.Last spring I did some serious upgrading.
I just had the motor tuned up. 3 new interstate batteries as of last spring, a 3 bank Minn Kota onboard charger, 70lb 24v Motorguide with a Gatormount, 3 new tires, new trailer wiring with LED lights, Live wells,Brand new spare prop, Bike seat with power pole up front and seat for the back deck, and a new cover as of last spring...Brand new Auto Bilge, New 12 gallon gas tank and 2 spare 6 gaIlon tanks. Its a great boat, you can get into a lot of places most bass boats won't. The boat will run between 32-37 GPS speed. No leaks never had any water issues in bilge. Great 1st boat. Trailer is in great shape, no rought. I have some electronics but I'm not including them with boat...The right offer I might include a Humminbird 798 HD SI....thats $1100 unit.
I have titles for boat and trailer in hand..
I also have 6 Quantum PT Tour Edition rods I will throw in with the boat and lots of bags of plastics....
I have more photos I can email if interested.
Open to all reasonable offers....Need to sell ASAP..
Email me at srobinson2777@mac.com

$3400 or B.R.O

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

SOLD.....

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links