Anytime anyone wants to fish in the Greater Lowell area just let me know and we'll meet up to do almost any kind of fishing you want locally. Go Fish

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm

I know this Mad old but if your still lookin for people to ish with me and my buddy are from Chelmsford and were down to fish for anything... Were 16 so we can't drive but were serious about fishing and well bike or get rides anywhere. I get my license within a month or two so then our range will really expand... If you come near freeman swain flints the Mac let me know pm me if your interested we can work something out. Again sorry about trolling on a am old post by I saw nobody replied so I figured I'd chime in see if you were still lookin to fish. We're also really interested in learning to carp fish do I'd you could how us the ropes that would be bomb.

Posted Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm

lets do this! i got a pretty light rod and then a shorecasting rod but i can get hooked up with a heavier freshwater rod if I need it. Like Tom said, were down for anything

Posted Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:13 pm

lets do this! i got a pretty light rod and then a shorecasting rod but i can get hooked up with a heavier freshwater rod if I need it. Like Tom said, were down for anything

Posted Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links