Hey everyone, as you can see I'm new here.

A little about myself:

Originally from the south shore where I primarily targeted stripers. Joined the Marine Corps back in 2007 and I've been out here in San Diego ever since. I will be coming back home between July-October and can't wait to get on some fish.

Originally a "bait & wait" guy, California has changed the way I fish. Now, I use artificials 95% of the time & I'm a big believer in catch & release. I had never heard of a float tube before I came out here, and now most of my fishing is done from my Fish Cat 4. Not sure if I can tube the salt back home the way I do out here, but I will give it a try.

Although I won't be home for a few months, I feel like I will be participating here a lot in the next few months trying to get back into the "east coast" mind set.

I'm also big into making short video's of my fishing adventures, and plan on putting together some good stuff when I get back. Not the greatest stuff but feel free to check out my youtube channel to see some videos of west coast fishing and some videos from my time in the Marines (awesome if you like guns and explosions).

http://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x?feature=mhee

Tight lines everyone,

Brian[/youtube]

Posted Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links