Selling my 1992 Jon boat ..... this was a high quality boat in its day, heavy gauge marine alloy, extra wide, extra ribs. Due to the construction the boat is a tad heavier than the narrow jon's with thin guage alloy.....two guys can pick it up and put it in a pickup, I think to heavy for car top. I just picked up a 9.9 four stroke and when I put it on, the transom had a bit of movement. The wood seems solid where you can access it but I would not be comfortable with an outboard hanging off it. We always had a trolling motor and never notice any issues. There is also a small hole/leak on the bottom back edge that we sealed with silicone which worked fine. We recently put a little JB weld and it could be welded if you prefer. A power wash will have it looking good. I have no idea what it is worth but I was thinking $400. I also have an old dilly trailer which I can throw in for another $50. I have no paperwork and I think I use to register it as a "homemade" trailer. It has been sitting for years.

Anyone interested let me know.

Tate

Last edited by tate on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 pm

i'm interested in the trailer if you'll sell it alone.
will a 13 foot grumman/rowboat fit on it?

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

I would rather sell it with the boat ..... my kid had the idea that the aluminum from the boat might be worth more to a salvage yard. If i go that route then the trailer will be available.

Just picked up a 14' Alumacraft at Hanks Marine.

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:52 pm

fair enough.let me know if you decide to sell it solo.
thanks for the reply.

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Do you have any pictures? Would you consider $400 for the boat and trailer?

Posted Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 am

bcodkind

Do you have any pictures? Would you consider $400 for the boat and trailer?

I will try to take some tomorrow ..... unless it gets snowed in. lol

- tate

Posted Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links