I know I'll be heading out with a heavey backpack filled with tackle from cranks, lipless cranks, spinners, jiggs and soft plastics and a bottle of tequila,( no boating and drinking just shore fishing Cool ). Whats everyones go to lure on full moon? last season loved burning and turning spinner baits, i just re-skirted a bunch of spinners so we will see how i do this sat. But this season have been smashing largemouth and smallies on soft plastics more specifically cigar baits and dingers.

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 9:23 am

BIG SWIMBAITS!!!

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 am

stratos1966

BIG SWIMBAITS!!!

I know what I'll be throwing

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 am

Full moon on the fifth?Oh nice!

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 2:33 pm

So not only is it a full moon its the auper moon the one tine a year the moon is closest to earth

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm

SUPER MOON

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

Just wonderin, is the tequilla a scent you pour on the lure Razz

mmmmmmmmmmmm coffee Patron'

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 5:58 am

i'll be chucking worms,lipless crankbaits and spinnerbaits.The weathers not looking too shabby either:-)

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 am

How will cloud cover effect the full moon fishing? I know the full moon is about gravitational pull and stuff but isn't some of the reason the fishing is good because of the light from the moon?

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 7:03 am

Maybe a small dabble lol. and coffee flavor ... May produce who knows i do or did have kvd stick o's that were coffee flavor.isnt it suppose to be cloudy sat? Im crossing my fingers for clear skies for the night get that big bright moon lighting up my baits but we'll see.

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 am

texasyaker

How will cloud cover effect the full moon fishing? I know the full moon is about gravitational pull and stuff but isn't some of the reason the fishing is good because of the light from the moon?

Not really sure the same question has been lingering around my head this week.

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 7:08 am

gotsk1ll

texasyaker

It will suck for the sight ( bed) fisherman but those who are "just fishing" should have an amazing bite. The fish should be feeding up and moving around. They won't be so shy with the cloud cover overhead. They might not be tight to cover but they should be willing eaters. Did someone say SWIMBAITS!!!!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:05 am

stratos1966

gotsk1ll

texasyaker

It will suck for the sight ( bed) fisherman but those who are "just fishing" should have an amazing bite. The fish should be feeding up and moving around. They won't be so shy with the cloud cover overhead. They might not be tight to cover but they should be willing eaters. Did someone say SWIMBAITS!!!!

Alabama rig

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:14 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links