Please join the RI Bassanglers for our Annual Fathers day tournament on Johnsons Pond 6/17/12. The event will go from 7:00 am and end at 1:30 so you can go and spend time with your family. Fee is $45 per angler with a 10$ parking fee. 5 fish limit, so you can fish with a partner if you choose to. If you fish 2 to a boat it's $90.....Lunker is included. We are expecting a great turnout as usual! We have a great raffle and a great payout as well. You don't want to miss this. Last Year we had 33 boats and are looking to beat that! Colwells campground is located on 119 Peckham Lane in Coventry, RI. Any questions please call me. 401-226-8013.

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 am

Tomorrow is the day! We now have over 40 raffle items alone, food and drink for after the event and expecting a great turnout. Hope to see you all there. Registration will begin at 5:30am. :allthumbsup:

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 am

The Father’s Day event was a huge success today with 39 Boats showing up! This event today was dedicated to the late William Parmenter of RI Bass Anglers. I would like to Thank the following folks and Companies who donated to our raffle of over 50 Items today! And my wife Michelle from Accutrust Mortgage who brought the food and cooked for us! If you missed this event this Year make plans to attend next Year as we will be looking to have an even bigger turnout!

Colwells Campground
Nicholas Lead Free Jigs (Find him on facebook to see his jigs!)
Texas Roadhouse
Outback Steakhouse
Boag Hog Baits (www.boaghogbaits.com)
Grey Goat Lures
Governor Francis Inn
Hot Headz Salon
Mayo’s hand poured Baits (mayosbaits.webs.com)
Anthony’s Liquers
Auto Zone
Chelo’s Restaurant
Dunkin Donuts
Longhorn Steakhouse
Applebees
Quaker Lane Bait and Tackle
Flood Ford
Stalker Bait Company (www.stalkerbait.com)
Accutrust Mortgage (Michelle) (mproia@accutrust.biz)

Here are the results:
1st Place Team Falardeau with 5 fish for 14.54lbs with Lunker of the Tournament 4.50lbs

2nd Place Dave Paul with 5 fish for 13.27lbs

3rd Place Team Nicholas with 5 fish for 9.22lbs

4th Place Team Balasco with 5 fish for 9.11

5th Place Team Andrade/Goss with 5 fish for 8.83lbs

6th Place Team McCormick/Clark with 5 fish for 8.70lbs

See You next Year!

Posted Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links