I have a Crawdad with Trailer and Motor for sale for $700.00. My mother used if for fishing in either Lake Manchaug or Lake Singletary.

Mom passed a few years ago and Dad is ready to sell it now. He says he paid about 1200.00 for it 6 or so years ago.

I have pictures (jpegs) but am not sure how to post on here. Can someone walk me through how to post.

I did just upload the pics to Flickr. Here is the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danprd/

It does need a little tlc....

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 pm

If anyone has any interest let me know. I came up from Florida to help my Father clean out and organize. He wants to sell the Coleman--let's make a deal!

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 pm

i know the boat sold for about 350.00 back in the 80's.the trailer doesn't worth more than 100.00.and the motor you can keep,nobody wants a sear trolling motor.If you posted this 3 weeks ago i would of offered 250.00 for the boat only.i hope i gave you some insight on this.if you nhad a gas motor that would be different.

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I have to dissagree. As with anything, the value of something is what the general people is willing to pay. From what I have noticed. The majority of these seem to go for $500 for the boat. I have come across a few for less from people in need of money. But that seems to be the average going price for a good condition crawdad.

Posted Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 pm

My father is coming down to 500.00 on the Crawdad, trailer, motor package.

Any interest at all? Offers?

I noticed he has a bunch of fishing gear i.e. poles, reels, tackle etc. When I mentioned it to him he says he has a Bamboo fly-rod too that is worth 500.00. When I get time (hopefully this weekend) I'll start taking pics of the poles, gear etc.

Does anyone know if there is a Bamboo pole that goes for this kind of money?

Thankyou,

Daniel

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 am

The first 300.00 takes this Coleman Crawdad-boat only.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danprd/

Posted Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Is it still available?

Posted Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 am

yes-it's still available

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 am

Did the boat sell yet?

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 am

The Crawdad is still available. 300.00 for the boat and if you want the trailer you can have that too.

Posted Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 am

Hey Grouper I will take the boat and trailer and maybe some of the other items you have for sale. I live near Lake Manchaug and would like to get these asap for my son. He has really gotten into fishing and I would like to help him get set up. Not sure if I can post personal contact numbers but my email is jmrm@charter.net and my cell is 508-328-4905

Thanks
John

By the way, nice site here. I will frequent it more often

Posted Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Did you end up getting rid of the Crawdad to the guy above?

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm

...the crawdad, motor and trailer are all sold. Sorry, I should have posted this sooner. I'm back in Florida fishing for Grouper!

-daniel

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links