I would like to see an additional section added to the freshwater section entitle Carp Fishing.

I know I know, traffic here has been slow, and the Carp rarely gets the respect it deserves while shown among the bass and trout people of the world.

However if you look at the rise of carp popularity as an incredibly strong and worthy catch that has been springing up it makes sense to have an area to discuss bait recipes, hook rigs, locations, etc. I know it is much more predominate in lower states that have Pay-lakes and of course the huge following through-out Europe, but overall the popularity of the sport has been increasing.

With entire lines of specialized poles, new and creative specialized rigs, the huge variety of baits and recipes available I think a devoted section of its own is needed.

Anyway thanks for listening, hopefully we can get some more traffic through here, been slow posting lately Sad

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:59 am

Great suggestion...i have just added the new forum category to freshwater reports...it will be great once more people start to learn about this forum and contribute to it like you have been doing...I am currently working on finding new creative ways to advertise the site and draw more anglers to it. if you have any suggestions on how to help spread the word please let me know. Thanks for all the great content.

- Dave O

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:07 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links