Shifted gears to the salt when my buddy Todd called and said the Albies were in. Got out with Todd today on his boat. It was slow to start. Got into some blues while we waited for the tide. Then we were jigging up scup, sea bass and small non keeper togs. Tried to liveline some scup for BIG stripers. Guys around us were all into them but they were using live bunkers. We could not hook up and after 1/2 hour the tide was dropping and we went in search of Albies. Todd found them in numbers right away and us along with another boat that was friends with Todd and working together with , had them to ourselves for a while before other boats showed up and put them down. this scene would repete inself all during the dropping tide. Total for the day was 30+ albies between Todd and myself, another 20 bluefish, a bunch of bottom fish including this flounder like creature. Thanks Todd for a great day. I will sleep sound tonight. .

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Nice Rich , I've heard those are a blast!

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Pretty much a perfect day Rich. Thanks for sharing.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Awesome day out there it looks like too. Nice to switch it up once in a while, nice work

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Cool looking fish, sounds like a good day.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links