i have a right hand retrieve smoke bait caster sl150 7.3:1 ratio, awesome setup for the serious angler, it's paired with the smoke 7' med heavy rod, bought them brand new and have hardly used. I take care of my gear trust me. I also have the spinning equivalent, 7' med heavy with the smoke Sl25, another awesome setup.

I need to thin out my arsenal, I will sell these setups for $250 each
The rods new are $150 each, and the spinning reel goes for $160
And the bait caster $219. I think the bait caster you can get for $200 now.

$250 each, serious anglers only please and don't try to talk me down.

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Thats a sweet combo, great deal !

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Ugh soo tempting!

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Why couldn't you be like the rest of us and buy lefty reels?

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Baitcaster is sold!

Spinning reel needs to go too, let me know I'll deliver within reason

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:21 am

QUANTUM SMOKE SL25PTI SPINNING REEL
•C4LF carbon-fiber rotor minimizes flex
•Ultrasmooth CSC drag system
•LMS line managment system reduces friction
The C4LF™ carbon-fiber rotor minimizes flex under heavy drag loads, while the ultrasmooth CSC™ drag system withstands high-heat fighting pressure. LMS™ line management system reduces friction, while the titanium nitride-coated ball-bearing line roller reduces line twist. Nine stainless/polymer hybrid bearings for smooth casts and retrieves. Continuous Anti-Reverse™ for outstanding hooksetting power. Lightweight aluminum body and side cover. Light EVA handle knobs.

BAD ASS SETUP! RETAILS FOR $310
I'M SELLING FOR $250.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:56 am

Wow,Johnny you should go be a sales rep for Quantum fishing.I wish I could get the spinning rig but cash is tight right now.If you don't sell it right away I'll be interested in the near future.Don't wait for me though.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm

khaskins

Wow,Johnny you should go be a sales rep for Quantum fishing.I wish I could get the spinning rig but cash is tight right now.If you don't sell it right away I'll be interested in the near future.Don't wait for me though.

hahaha, we'll see if it sells, pricey set up
but worth it, I just have to many god damn reels, lol

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Anyone else interested let me know

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

QUANTUM SMOKE SL25PTI SPINNING REEL
•C4LF carbon-fiber rotor minimizes flex
•Ultrasmooth CSC drag system
•LMS line managment system reduces friction
The C4LF™ carbon-fiber rotor minimizes flex under heavy drag loads, while the ultrasmooth CSC™ drag system withstands high-heat fighting pressure. LMS™ line management system reduces friction, while the titanium nitride-coated ball-bearing line roller reduces line twist. Nine stainless/polymer hybrid bearings for smooth casts and retrieves. Continuous Anti-Reverse™ for outstanding hooksetting power. Lightweight aluminum body and side cover. Light EVA handle knobs.

BAD ASS SETUP! RETAILS FOR $310
I'M SELLING FOR $250.

the rod is a 7' med heavy action micro guide system
WILL SELL FOR $225, LET ME KNOW WOULD LOVE TO SELL IT BEFORE THE SEASON ENDS.

HIGH END GEAR FOLKS AT A GREAT PRICE!!!!

Posted Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links