Hello folks. Longtime fisher here. I'm joining this site for the endless resources and to learn a thing or two.

I tend to fish along 495 and in the NH Lakes Region and I'm glad to be here.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:28 pm

welcome aboard. Glad to have a fellow angler from the merrimack valley in the house. I'm sure we have fished many of the same waters. Great site here with plenty of helpful people.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 am

Welcome to MAFF!

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:05 am

mc600

Hello folks. Longtime fisher here. I'm joining this site for the endless resources and to learn a thing or two.

I tend to fish along 495 and in the NH Lakes Region and I'm glad to be here.

Welcome Aboard! Enjoy the ride we get a little crazy around here from time to time lol, all great guys!

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:53 am

I'm looking to get a little crazy this weekend out on the water. We had a bad trip last weekend with one fish in six hours. Where's everyone heading this weekend? Do you all ever meet up to drop lines and share fish stories?

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

should have a few guys at Attitash. We did well there last weekend.

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 am

I feel like i've met this guy before.....

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 am

mc600

I'm looking to get a little crazy this weekend out on the water. We had a bad trip last weekend with one fish in six hours. Where's everyone heading this weekend? Do you all ever meet up to drop lines and share fish stories?

We all have our Cookout tourney at Lake Shirley in Lununburg Ma If you are not too busy stop by !!! Burgers, fish stories, raffles , GOOD TIMES

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:52 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links