So tax season is coming and I'm in the market for a boat on the cheap, I would like anywhere from a 8-12 foot flatbottom used withoit breaking the bank. I have no truck or way to mount a trailer so I just want a small 2 man boat to ratchet strap to my camry lol. Also in the market for a trollin motor to go along with it. My price range for both is 1000 bucks tops for fear of the wife killing me. I've been scouring craigslist with no luck. So 2 months from now when I get taxes I will be putting out some serious inquiries into a little bass boat to start the season with.

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

here is one for $650 including tm and a battery
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/boa/3495315934.html

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Awesome find thank you I'm going to call him and see how much of a rush he is in to get rid of it. I can't come up with the total about until taxes in March so hopefully I can work something out with him. Thanks again Smile

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Your Wecome. Good Luck!!!

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm

bassinbrooksy

So tax season is coming and I'm in the market for a boat on the cheap, I would like anywhere from a 8-12 foot flatbottom used withoit breaking the bank. I have no truck or way to mount a trailer so I just want a small 2 man boat to ratchet strap to my camry lol. Also in the market for a trollin motor to go along with it. My price range for both is 1000 bucks tops for fear of the wife killing me. I've been scouring craigslist with no luck. So 2 months from now when I get taxes I will be putting out some serious inquiries into a little bass boat to start the season with.

http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/specs.cfm?boat=3514
$600 brand new at Bass Pro, great deal only weighs 99lbs can carry 380 lbs of weight that includes anglers and gear, has a 52 inch beam at 9ft 10in length that means she pretty stable.

Check it out, they also have the 12, 14 and 15 ft models in stock as well

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm

sinista

bassinbrooksy

http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/specs.cfm?boat=3514
$600 brand new at Bass Pro, great deal only weighs 99lbs can carry 380 lbs of weight that includes anglers and gear, has a 52 inch beam at 9ft 10in length that means she pretty stable.

Check it out, they also have the 12, 14 and 15 ft models in stock as well

thanks for the info and as much as i would love to be the first owner of my new boat im also looking to spend as little as safely possible lol. i got 3 kids that suck up all my funds so 1000 is my limit but not my goal. someone on here pm'd me lastnight about a 12 foot john for 150 bucks so im gonna check it out and if its in decent shape its mine then ill just find a cheap troller nd battery. a guy on craigslist worcester posted a lowrance sonar that he wants to get rid of free! he says he dosent like to throw stuff away but just bought the newest model and will ship the old one for 10 bucks so hopefully he responds to my email that would save me a couple bills Smile

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Any interest in a canoe? Cheap.

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 pm

bassinbrooksy

Check your inbox just sent you a PM

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Get a crawdad - thank me later

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 pm

fishingnewengland

Any interest in a canoe? Cheap.

No but thank you for the offer, I want something I can stand in and mount a troller to

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links