Guys,

I have to apologize for the lack of website updates for a while! I have a lot of great improvements in my queue, thanks to great feedback from everyone. I do not want to make excuses, but last few months have been crazy with a new job, moving, and chasing a 15 month old Excuses are over, expect great additions coming soon!

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Dave O

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 pm

We all certainly understand the craziness of life bro, if there's anything I can do to help as always feel free Dave.

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:25 pm

OK the updates are slowly starting to trickle in for 2013. You have been way too patient in 2012, so I promise to get you guys some nice features this year. I have just published mapping updates and more coming for the homepage as well (still testing). New hotspot heatmap layer will hopefully make everyones 2013 season the most productive yet.

I've got my work cut out for me this winter, so keep checking back to see MAFF getting better than ever!

As a side note, be sure to update to the latest Chrome browser for the best performance and support for MAFF.

Dave O

Go Fish

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 am

I saw the title of this thread and I though of the Van Halen song Unchained. Come on Dave Give me a break..... One break coming up!! Laughing

Good looking updates Dave. Thank You

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links