Yup keep your eyes open. Another thing is to announce on the sign up thread that you're available if someone needs a partner. I'm talking about that cartopper you were looking to do

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Theres always a chance of fishing with someone whos partner may not be able to make a certain tourney. My partner is iffy on most of the dates and if it could work out i wouldnt mind if we teamed up for one or even a couple if your interested. If your really set on that tourney and i get my team name in i definately would not mind taking you on as a partner. Im always open to fishing with new people anyone can learn stuff from anybody thats what i really love about this site.(just cant steal any of my beer lol)

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 pm

And shawn beat me to that haha

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm

haha! yeah that sounds like a good idea aslong as my dads willing lol plus i only have to pay 25 instead of 50 so it sounds like a win Very Happy

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 pm

What town are you from i could always work it out to come grab you if you wanna team up.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm

ranger85

i have a question if you guys do not mind helping me out. I was wondering if there was a minimum age limit to enter a car topper event? Because i am only 15 and i am interested in the big sandy pond event

When sign up for that event comes (the Sunday before) put a post up on the thread that u want to fish as a co Angler, someone may need a partner.. happens quite often

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:38 pm

i live in new bedford so its like a 45 minute ride out there from my house i fished there last summer..anyway my dad i wants to drop me and hit billington sea with the big boat..thanks for the offer to pick me up though i really appreciate it Very Happy

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 pm

ranger85

i live in new bedford so its like a 45 minute ride out there from my house i fished there last summer..anyway my dad i wants to drop me and hit billington sea with the big boat..thanks for the offer to pick me up though i really appreciate it Very Happy

Just keep an eye open there is always someone in need of a partner, feel free to message me if you can't find an answer u need,.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 pm

ranger85

Yea def man we will keep in touch. Maybe get out and fish together before then.

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't know about your comments about livewell on kayak.

I always used two milk crates and connect both and cut two side off to make one big crate and put it on top of box that don't have screen on it. to make the door for fish storage to keep them alive. The put rope tied on crate connect to kayak. (you will need two or three (depend how your crate holds) bricks to put into crate to keep crate down meanwhile make one wood frame that cover the one piece on top of two crate to keep float)

Only con about this is that you have to drag it around. (make sure that your fish is swimming same direction where your kayak plan to go. orwise you will definitely kill fish.)

I haven't got any fish killed in this process. But there is a possible for that.

I used twice during the kayak tourney and it is worked well for me. As long your tournament officer approve it. Then you have green light to go.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 am

thanks guys..and yeah def i already planed on going there a week before to pre fish

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links