ANyone have any info on trout fishing the Ipswich around the Topsfield Road area? I have seen this spot a couple times while driving through the area but have never had the chance to fish up there. Heard it's a good place to fish, but I have no idea where to start? Is ther parking along the road?

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 pm

jwo1124

ANyone have any info on trout fishing the Ipswich around the Topsfield Road area? I have seen this spot a couple times while driving through the area but have never had the chance to fish up there. Heard it's a good place to fish, but I have no idea where to start? Is ther parking along the road?

if i were u and ur looking for trout i would go to Pleasant Pond in Hamilton. They got loads of them and even salmon but im planing on going there this week for trout

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:52 pm

pikesrcollio

jwo1124

if i were u and ur looking for trout i would go to Pleasant Pond in Hamilton. They got loads of them and even salmon but im planing on going there this week for trout

Thanks for the tip, but I recently moved out of state down to Arkansas to live with family. Good luck on the fishing, must not have iced over at all up there. I plan on doing some fishing here in a few weeks when it warms up. Average high for march is between 60 and 70 so that should warm the fish up and get them going.

Hey

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links