i am looking into ordering a cpl of bags online
is there a website you have experience with ?

what flavours and what type of boilie ?

Posted Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 am

I would stick to corn or homemade. I fished many different types this year and have had no luck with all of them. There is a USA company I tried last year and did have luck with that stuff think it was k1 baits. Not to sure it was the burnt butter flavor and corn. But once again corn out of the can has always caught me the most fish.

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:55 am

and corn is LEGAL!!!!! No matter how much you use. 1 can or 10 cans. Don't let them tell you differntly. I run into alot of people that say its illegal, Nope, it's not. I went as so far to speak to the Envro Police and DCR and the Game Wardens at the Expo couple weeks ago. Great luck to ya

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Corn is perfectly legal as bait on your hook just don't let a warden see you chumming with it Wink

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Corn is perfectly legal as bait on your hook just don't let a warden see you chumming with it Wink

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Sorry Brooksy, you are so wrong!!!! You can even have the warden help u chum, it doesn't matter!!!!! I made sure!!!!!!

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 pm

muskiebigfish

Sorry Brooksy, you are so wrong!!!! You can even have the warden help u chum, it doesn't matter!!!!! I made sure!!!!!!

Lol I kmew you'd have somethin to say about that hahaha! Just repeating what I heard from a few different people. I don't carp fish so I've never personally asked any epo's about chumming

Posted Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm

i had huge success with the cheapest toast bread around and corn to top it up - but just for shits and giggles i would try a bag of home made

the last self made project stank up my garage so bad the wife complained from the kitchen - i am a diy man too but sometimes ....

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm

good thing it was the garage and not the house hahaha

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 pm

only s*** that stinky goo catched was mice - and they got stuck in it like on glue
Evil or Very Mad

still had the mouse turds all arround should have mixed all the corpses and turds in and made aligator bait

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 am

Skoda that has got be one of the funniest things anyone has posted in a long time!

Stinky mice catching goo...seriously dude you should patent the formula.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links