has anybody had success for carp in morgan park and how do you guys set up your rods for em?

Posted Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Corn and lots of it.. maybe 4 weeks before the Carp start to come around. Indian has some nice size Carp 20+ lbs I would go more towards Shore Park Early in the am or just before sundown

Posted Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:57 pm

well ive never fished for carp so i cant give you any kind of info as to weather or not they feed at night or what but indian lake is my home grounds i live on it and fish it all season long before and after work on weekdays, i go after work at midnight and fish til 2 or 3 am and i can tell you that i hear some massive carp jumping out of the waterin a grassy cove over by bancroft but you would most likely need boat access to get to it cause the spot they are in is about 5 feet deep and surrounded by flooded marsh grass. if you ever wanna bass fish indian lake then hit me up lol i can show you a few good spots to find some hidden pigs

Posted Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 pm

just remember to leave the break open or you can say bye bye to your rod - its like hooking up to a truck on masspike - no joke

Posted Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm

follow the bubbles thats your rod and reel hahahahahaha

Posted Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Haha! That was happened to me once! I had to dive into water to grab the rod! Learned lesson!

Posted Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links