DOES ANYONE KNOW IF CARP AREPRESENT IN ARLINGTON POND IN SALEM N.H........... Cool

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm

I do not know off the top of my head, sorry but I haven't fished NH much. Carpmaster might know though as I believe he lives in NH.

Mean while I'm bored so I'll dig around a bit but finding carp waters listed on the internet is like finding a golden ticket in a Wonka bar, though with more of a headache and no sugar rush.

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 pm

I JUST DO ALOT OF CAT FISHIN; IN THERE AND THERE IS NOTHIN LIKE THROWIN SOME OATMEAL IN AND CATCHIN' A 20 POUNDER U KNOW

Posted Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey Troutluster..... Bedlem was right when he said that you should've asked me. As far as I know there are no carp in Arlington Mills Reservoir. I've only fished there once which was last summer for some bass and had plenty of luck I might add! I've seen no reports anywhere of carp being present in there. It is supposed to be a top bass water since it is loaded with tons of sunken stuuf including cars, buildings, boats etc....... It was once a piece of land that was filled without removing all the buildings and cars and stuff that was there. They all provide very good cover for the bass which is basically like a freshwater reef! The best advice I can give ya is that there are no carp in there to my knowledge but that doesn't mean that someone else hasn't illegally stocked them in there. If I were you I'd continue to ask around the area to anyone that you know fishes it on a regular basis.

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links