I've looked at this site tons of times but never registered til now, tons of good info on here. I have been fishin all my life, but have gotten into kayak fishing the last few years. I have a wilderness systems ride 115 that I fish out of and am always looking for new ponds/lakes to try out.

Kevin

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Welcome to the site

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:17 pm

It's always great to see a new yaker join, our ranks are growing Smile Check out the kayak tournament schedule in the right column (scroll way down below the big boat and topper tours).

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 am

Welcome to the site..I'm fairly new to this site and the guys here are loaded with info and knowledge...take advantage

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:00 am

Welcome! New myself but as poor an experience as I have had on fishing sites in the past I have to say this site and the group are really good. I think you will get a lot from it. I have.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Welcome everyone, I am very excited to see anglers on here as we'll. Rob I think we're in for a big ole BBQ this year, lol

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:22 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Welcome everyone, I am very excited to see anglers on here as we'll. Rob I think we're in for a big ole BBQ this year, lol

Ill be looking forward to it! Got some idead already brewing haha

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 pm

knpc

I've looked at this site tons of times but never registered til now, tons of good info on here. I have been fishin all my life, but have gotten into kayak fishing the last few years. I have a wilderness systems ride 115 that I fish out of and am always looking for new ponds/lakes to try out.

Kevin

Welcome Kevin. Nice boat in your profile pic. Is that the Elevated Air Pro seat? How do you like the raised seat?

I'm torn between that boat and the Jackson Cuda.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Welcome to the site Very Happy

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 am

Welcome

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 am

jjbagoose

knpc

Kevin

Welcome Kevin. Nice boat in your profile pic. Is that the Elevated Air Pro seat? How do you like the raised seat?

I'm torn between that boat and the Jackson Cuda.

Yes, it is the new elevated air pro seat. I really like it, very comfortable and the Ride is so stable that being higher is not a problem at all. This past weekend was my first time out on it, went to Canton Res sunday. I went back and forth between the Ride and the Cuda as well, they seem to be two of the top three fishing kayaks right now. I chose the Ride for a couple reasons - 1. I was able to sit in it before I bought it, couldn't find a jackson dealer around to test out the cuda. 2. It seems to be a bit more stable than the cuda to stand up and fish from what I've read. 3. It was $400 less than the cuda. I don't think you can go wrong either way, both great fishing kayaks. I definatly don't regret buying the ride.

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links