What's up guys I have been on this site a few times and see alot of good info so i thought it was time to sign up. I do most of my fishin in plymouth and the cape but im lookin to get out more towards western mass once i get my first boat. And hopefully get in a couple of these tournys with ya's

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Welcome aboard

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 pm

Welcome to the site, a few of us are a little nuts don't mind us. I suggest you go throw yourself down a few flights of stairs or maybe jump off the roof a few times to toughen your self up, things can get pretty ruff around here, Lol Welcome!

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:59 pm

HAHAHAHAHA , welcome and I take that nuts comment to heart!

bury a body one time and your labeled for life

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

HAHAHAHAHA , welcome and I take that nuts comment to heart!

bury a body one time and your labeled for life

Yessir totally nuts!!

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm

lol Johnny I thought we weren't gonna talk about that?

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Welcome to MAFF smp326!

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Welcome, nice 5 pounder? Where in the Cape do you freshwater fish? Any secret spots lol

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Thanks for the welcomes.My main fishing spot is Great Herring Pond in plymouth and a few of the smaller ponds that are in the area. Im hoping to get on some nice smallies over at South pond this sunday I hear good things about it but never fished it before

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Welcome to the most dramatic,helpful,best,informative,Awesome site Very Happy

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh we will have to hook up and fish sometime i fish great herring frequently my uncle lives in the pond so i always have a place to stay nice to be able to come down the night before and lve bright and early with the boat already in the water.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:00 pm

kizel13 yea man for sure . My fathers side of my family has a house on the pond as well. I try to get down there as many weekends as I can but my work schedual makes it a little tough

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links