Congrats to first timer willyjones on his win today on the Charles with 7lbs 1oz and Tomp with lunker at 2lb 6oz. It was a tough day for most as the top three combined caught more fish than the remaining 8 anglers combined. Weather was perfect with lots of sun and a very slight breeze, but most fish were caught before 9am. Good job by all and look forward to seeing everyone at A-1 in two weeks. Special thanks to Johnny for showing up at the launch with some goodies!

1st - willyjones
2nd - pikefishbass
3rd - dirty hooker
4th - Tomp
5th - juggernoob
6th - buffalo78
7th - pmar20
8th - maniac
9th - chasin tail
10th - lifted
11th - jjbagoose

Lunker - Tomp

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 7:51 pm

It was great fishing with you guys today. Despite the slow bite, it as awesome to be on the water. Hope to see you at A-1 on June1. Tight lines!

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Congrats to all those who caught fish and to the winners. We saw a lot of kayakers fishing where we were today (secret place, shhh). I give you your props for sure. Not the easiest to do or at least it doesn't look it!

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 8:09 pm

lots of fun cant wait for the next one june 1st!

Posted Sat May 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Yes, it was a great turnout with 11 boats and some new faces. Of course we always let the new guys win, like heroine, they keep coming back for more Very Happy

Posted Sun May 19, 2013 6:48 am

Love the heroine analogy, John. Funny stuff. Seriously, congrats to the new guys. They had a great day.

What's up with the fake animals along the river? The elk scared the hell out of me. I lost about a 2# Larry right in the pads in front of him and was so preoccupied with the damn fish didn't ever see him till the last minute and almost tipped my rig.

Posted Sun May 19, 2013 8:37 pm

One of the advantages of fishing your home waters...not being completely shocked by the wildlife on the banks, especially the fake ones!

Posted Sun May 19, 2013 8:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links