http://youtu.be/KhSWM_CK94M Laughing

I've found the love of my life. Though, I knew I would 10+ years ago when I first wanted to try it.

I'll have to use this for one of my first videos.

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV5o7L4_DYU

Are you Amber? Amanda Heard?

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Ha, I just saw that movie last night! Loved it!!
I wish I was April Vokey.

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm

I have recently fallen in love with fly fishing. Its such a great feeling catching a fish on a fly rod esp. Especially when you made the fly yourslf. I just got back from an awesome week long fly fishing trip in NH. We caught more fish this week than i think i did all last summer!

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 am

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! I've been meaning to plan a few NH & Maine trips as well. These supposed catch ratios I hear are BS! I catch way more on a fly rod with the right fly and hook size. The past few trips....BAM on all my first casts, and a blitz was on!

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 am

Hahah i love it now! We should get together and go sometime

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 am

I am always down with more fishing buddies. Every time I hit the water my best friend of 15 years comes along, and every time he gets into some sort of preposterous accident! Lmao! I could write a book about it at this point!

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:55 pm

That would make a good birthday gift for him some day Very Happy

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:00 am

A helmet and a padded suit? Laughing

What do you do when you leave your buddy behind a bush for 2 minutes MAX and you immediately hear a loud thump because somehow they managed to snag your popper fly, go into the water to retrieve it, slip and fall onto their back on the way out, and on top of their reel breaking it to pieces within those 2 quick minutes?

Probably find some other fishing buddies. Laughing Some people shouldn't be unsupervised.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links