and this black bass all I have to show for it...

Regardless, a bad day of fishing always beats out a good day at work. We spent most of the day trolling for stripers, got out around egg rock off Nahant and fished the bottom for about a 1/2 hour. This was the only fish we got to the boat. I would love to regale you with epic stories of the ones that got away that day, but if I don't touch it, I never caught it.

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 am

ive spent 200 bucks on a charter. for my buddies bachelor party.

i had to pay for myself and him, cuz the other guy was a cheap jobless ass. i didnt get a nibble.

but the other guy ended up being wicked hungover cuz we stayed up until 12am drinking and he drank a jar of moonshine. then puked it all up out at sea for 12 hours!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 am

Better than a skunk!

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 pm

That's cute! And I'm not talking about your profile pic! Laughing

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm

jps4jeep

and this black bass all I have to show for it...

Regardless, a bad day of fishing always beats out a good day at work. We spent most of the day trolling for stripers, got out around egg rock off Nahant and fished the bottom for about a 1/2 hour. This was the only fish we got to the boat. I would love to regale you with epic stories of the ones that got away that day, but if I don't touch it, I never caught it.

Monday I was at buoy 7 (6:30am to 11am). Some dude came by using live mackerel he was partying with them stripers. I can't go to far out with my 12' aluminum, i was going after flounder, it was slow and water too choppy.

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 am

Last weekend we faired better. Hauled arse down to graves light then trolled south for about 5 miles, couple stripers. I'll toss up a pic in a bit.
Leaving tonight to head to Ossipee for the holiday, spend most of my time with the kids fishing, but it is well worth it.

Posted Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links