Hey all! my name is robbie and im a new member from hull ma. its kinda like hell for me to live down here! im surrounded by water and its all salt! not that i hate saltwater fishing, i actually love it, but LMB are my passion! and fortunatly its not very far drive to get to a pond! anyway... i found a nice little fishing hole fairly close by, in holbrook ma, none of my friends like freshwater fishing, actually dont even think any of them own a freshwater rod! so i need some fishing buddies from my area! i even drive down the cape/wareham area quite often cuz thats where i work most of the time! i dont have a boat so im a landcaster for the most part, anybody from my area to the cape interested in castin together and sharing fishing holes, let me kno! im extremely motivated and will go fishin at the dropp of a hat! i go pretty much everyday, always sneaking in casts somewhere after work! like a junkie sneakin around and doing whatever it takes for a few casts! pm me if you wanna hang or even just to share spots! thx everyone and KEEP ON CASTIN!!!!!

Posted Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Welcome Robbie.

Posted Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Plenty of guys on here from the south shore that you should be able to hook up with. Good luck and welcome!

Posted Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links