Hi Everyone,
This message is to voice my opinion on the latest controversy and conduct of one of our members. First, I attempted to handle the difference in opinion on a one to one level, due to how I feel there have been unfair ratings on fishing trips from one user in particular that offers nothing productive to the site in terms of fishing and the sharing of knowledge. Most of you have seen my message as Surfcast cowardly goes to the site administrator to have me flagged for threatening conduct, proceeds to swear at me at private messages, and then feels the need to post a message board on the topic. All of that I'm cool with, as I'm a big boy that handle meaningless comments and opinions as I should have ignored his trip reviews in the first place. With that said, Surfcast then decides to make personal comments towards me and my girlfriend. His comments mirror those of his trip reviews as they are inaccurate, disrespectful, and quite frankly pathetic! Apparently that boy has no manners which is quite evident from his contributions to the site.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinions on the site. I should not have questioned his expertise and knowledge on the rating system (I thought that common sense would prevail, but that's not always true). I could really care less about the comments people like surfcast post but I do value the 99% of the comments and reviews from others on this great site.

What I do care about, is when anyone brings personal comments into the situation. Talk about immaturity and a pathetic human being as we really know nothing about the people on the site and what type of experiences they have lived. Topics should be able to be discussed, debated and complimented. But when you bring my freinds, family, or girlfriend into the picture through multiple communications that are not direct to me but instead to the public and others behind my back.....well that's a line that should not be crossed. I thought you had to be 18 years old to be on this site...how did the little surfcast make it on? Surfcast, I am refraining from saying certain comments back to you for two reasons: 1- talk is cheap and that's all your about 2- what you write you can never take back.

You are a true Joke to this site, to me and after you review your comments and antics and maybe grow-up, then you too will call yourself a Joke. There is a show on MTV called "Tool Academy" If I were you, I would stop pretending to be an angler and apply for a spot on ther show, as you are a shoe-in to be America's biggest Tool.

Thanks for the support from many on this site regarding this situation, it is appreciated. Believe me when I say that my one message that I sent to Surfcast was intended to be a one and one discussion between grown adults- whoops didn't go as planned due to the unnecessary and immature retaliation from Surfcast. I wish you all great fishing and a great rest of the year.

I was not going to waste 15 minutes out of my life and write this but I had to defend myself and my girlfriend.

Jeff

Posted Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Please take the drama elsewhere. This is a fishing site, not Jerry Springer..Geesh!!!

Posted Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links