as of now im in they have not ask me to work this weekend so im lookin clear

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm liking the way this tournament is shaping up. We've got a good combination of regulars and new faces. Saturday's weather is looking good, mid-70s, winds below 10 mph, sounds like a winner. Let's fill those open spots!

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 am

Looks like nine in so far, three spots left for Saturday. Who else wants in?

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 am

John, FishnGolf are in....

Also, I have a buddy yakker (non MFF member as of now) that is looking to make it Saturday. I gave him MFF link and your contact info and he will try to set up and make it.

See ya all Saturday at the DUD...

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 pm

I am the new MFF memeber and am looking forward to joining you guys on Saturday...please count me in.

Posted Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 pm

FINAL DAY fellas. Can we fill the last two spots? Can't wait until tomorrow morning boys, I haven't been in a MAFF tourney since early July. Beers and burgers at the Chat afterward?

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:40 am

Hey guys unfortunately i will not be able to make it tomorrow morning i got hurt at work this week and cant be paddling hopefully i can make he next one good lick everybody!

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:18 am

My buddy owns the Chat Bar/Grille on the DUD....I will call him and see if he can put together an MFF Burger/Brew combo....they have the best burger in metro west by far....
The DUD has been producing this summer....so we should have a good tourney.
Look forward to meeting all you anglers tomorrow...
Mike

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 am

OMG, after reading the reviews on Yelp I just hafta get a beer and burger there ASAP Laughing

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links