This is one of the exclusive Powell Max rods built for TW. The rod is in very good condition. Few minor scratches on the handle and around the hook keeper and the cork is a little soiled but the rod is in great shape. All guides and tip are original and have never been repaired. These sell at TW for $170. This rod has def been used and has caught a bunch of fish. Unfortunately, it's the only NON Shimano rod i own and since i bought a Reaction Cumara last month, this one can now go to someone who can use it. Asking $100 cash or best offer and live in Townsend and would be willing to meet anywhere from Southern NH to Worcester area.

Will consider trading for a Shimano Curado 200E5, Curado 200G5, Curado DPV, Chronarch 200E5, or Chronarch 100BPV and will add money into the deal for the right trade.

I am have hard time posting pics so please PM me and i can email them or text them to you. Thanks,

Jay Faro

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Powell_Max_TW_Square_Bill_Crankbait_Casting_Rod/descpage-PSBCR.html

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links