Game 1 tonight! Any of you guys Sox fans??

Cards look pretty solid this year, but we've been hitting fastball pitchers all season...

I have a friend who knows management there and got green monster seats for face! Just looked up similar on stubhub and they are going for a whopping 6-700 a seat! Insane. How do they get away with that!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm

No, no Red Sox fans on the MA Fish Finder site at all! Umm, hello? Very Happy

Go Sox!!!!!!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:38 pm

First time in years I've been more excited about baseball than fishing!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Also, you'd be surprised... The further you get out of the city, people seem to stop caring about baseball! And then over on the western side of the state, you got all those Yankees fans!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Same with the Pats and Giants. Demographics play a big part of it like you said. Plus the fact that BOTH teams sucked for so long before the last 10-15 years.

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Ill be at GM 6 if there is one!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:04 pm

biggz53

Ill be at GM 6 if there is one!

Sweet! I priced tickets, too rich for my blood! But if tickets came around at the right price, I'd get them! I'd rather they sweep Bobby, but game 6 is the furthest I'd want to see it go! To win it at home would be outstanding too!!!!!!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah. I'll be there too for 6 or 7. Sweeping would be nice, but I don't know. It'd also be amazing to watch them win it at home, like you said!

Posted Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links