On mac, using Chrome and Firefox, I am no longer able to post photos or hot spots to trips.

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:25 am

I had the same issue Wednesday using Internet Explorer posting my trip and still cant. Crying or Very sad
http://www.mafishfinder.com/box-pond-7325-trip.html

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Any word on a fix for this? Java issue?

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Does anyone know why photos cannot be added to trips? I had a nice one that I wanted to put on my last trip.

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 am

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the bug with hotspots and photos on the My Trips page. I will take a look tonight after work and hopefully get resolved!

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 am

overstdr

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the bug with hotspots and photos on the My Trips page. I will take a look tonight after work and hopefully get resolved!

Thanks,

Dave O

Thanks Dave!

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Nice! I thought this was a mobile phone issue that was just affecting me! Hope it's fixable.

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Also, not a big deal or anything, but can the email notifications be fixed? I get emails saying someone has posted on a trip or picture, hit the link, and it says it doesn't exist... It works more or less for message boards, just not for trips or photos.

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Good point, that has never worked properly since I've been a member.

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm

while you're looking at the trip photo issue, is there anyway to fix another issue with the pics? It would be nice if we could use the next and back button and see the images as they appear as thumbnails in a profile. So by date I guess. Currently the next and back buttons take you to random pics or to image numerical order. This is very annoying when viewing trips and not being able to cycle through photos from that trip.

Posted Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Any word from Dave Wink I think we scared him off.

Posted Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Everyone still having issues with this Question I am. Evil or Very Mad

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

This issue should now be resolved. When you go to step 2 of the Trip Wizard (the mini Map), click on the drop down called Editing Tools. From there click the Add Photos drop down option and then click a point on the map where the photo was taken. This should display a popup to upload photos to that location.

What browser are you using? I recommend the latest version of Chrome for best performance / compatibility, but I can research fixing in older browsers if still a problem.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links