This is the Heritage "Musky" We got the Heritage " Ice Bears" last year and I have been using the Heritage "Lakers" for a few years. All of them can and do handle Big Fish awesome. Well worth the price, dont use CRAP line, Heartbreak Hotel will be the song you sing.

Posted Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:04 pm

You'll be able to put your gift to use soon! I couldn't agree more on your line comment....make sure it can handle what you dream about catching!

Posted Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:10 pm

i just looked out the window and POW, I got the Bug to get on the ICE!!!!!!!!! maybe next weekend Yes Sa J, you ready???!!!

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 am

I should be out Saturday for first ice

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:21 pm

I should be out Saturday for first ice

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:22 pm

As long as the ice is safe...I'll be out this weekend or the next! Time to stock up on some XL shiners!

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Shoot me a pm with details, would love to join up if possible

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:31 am

im itching for safe ice!!! i hope it doenst rain sunday! if it doesnt i think i could be on some ice next week with this cold weather coming up!!!

doest get above freezing for the week EXCEPT sunday!!! but its borderline snow or rain!! if its snow we are in the clear!!!!!

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 am

bassturds

im itching for safe ice!!! i hope it doenst rain sunday! if it doesnt i think i could be on some ice next week with this cold weather coming up!!!

doest get above freezing for the week EXCEPT sunday!!! but its borderline snow or rain!! if its snow we are in the clear!!!!!

That LAST thing that we want is for it to snow on Sunday. The snow will insulate the ice, slowing the ice growth way down. If it rains, there will most likely be enough good ice built up by then to survive the rain, which can cause the puddes on top of the ice to freeze up. Hopefully we get neither! With that being said, I will be out all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Go Fish

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:02 am

its cold in Worcester, and making ICE. I will be checking it friday, I believe I will be out this weekend, next weekend for sure. FLAG UP

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:48 pm

jbo112394

bassturds

That LAST thing that we want is for it to snow on Sunday. The snow will insulate the ice, slowing the ice growth way down. If it rains, there will most likely be enough good ice built up by then to survive the rain, which can cause the puddes on top of the ice to freeze up. Hopefully we get neither! With that being said, I will be out all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Go Fish

yes this is true!!! but im worried the rain will melt it!!! but we are in luck its not gona be warm! mid 30s rain/snow!!!

so the temps wont melt the ice to quick! and it will freeze that night!!! ICE ICE BABY!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links