Guys , I can't thank you enough for showing up for this one, what a nice fall day to be on the water.
no monsters like the last time but still a blast.

i don't have official numbers, i left the sheet in eds truck sorry.

but lunker went to justin beale with a whopper 2.0lbs

and again the team of mark and the landlord chuck won the shooting match, well done guys. you beat me and ed by 1/2 pound.
next time

i added two pictures of me fishing with charlie moore, my episode should air on espn in jan or feb. i am wearing the cowboys jersey and charlie is at the front with the pats jacket on, good time

Posted Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Good times Guys but this time i didn't pay rent ha ha can't wait till next year we get more official

Posted Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Well till next year all .. Can't wait for the warmer weather......I did take a video of the last huraaahhhh. It does take some time but will be working on it for a post here and you tube......
Again great bunch of guys out here. Next year .Bigger Better. I would like to put out a shout to Johnny bag o bass for all he had done for us this year... Smoke city kudos to you and Meat toooo.
And to all that participated in the events...
Till next year
Keep _on _Bassin [img]Very Happy [/img]

Posted Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 am

Thank you all for a great day of fall fishing. Appreciate all the work you guys do putting these together. Dave an I look forward to next year.

Posted Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 am

3 in a row for Mark and Chuck. Impressive ! Might have to name the tourny after them.

Posted Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 pm

I am so looking forward to next year. I wish I found the site earlier, but am stoked I did at all. Great group of guys who love to fish, pure and simple!

Guys, thank you for being so inviting to me and the Kman, so late in the season! I'll be watching the board all winter long and getting ready for the Spring. Wink

Posted Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links