Can anyone tell me where they are being stocked at? website only told two places. But I found there are several ponds that hold them. However, I want your options or advice about them? So, I can increase my knowledge to chance get one. Preferred at Southeast area as possible. (either south shore and cape cod area)

Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Mark I fish them the same way I fish any other trout. Have not figured any patterns for them ....

Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Allright thanks. But do you know which location that might or possible hold of tiger trouts other than those two ponds that MASS Wildlife stated?

I am prefer to keep it quiet about it so PM (about location) will be nice.

Posted Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm

They stocked them at ashland res last yr I believe.

Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:06 pm

They stocked them at ashland res last yr I believe.

Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:07 pm

They also caught a decent amount out of hop res last winter off shiners

Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:11 pm

They also caught a decent amount out of hop res last winter off shiners

Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:12 pm

They stock jamiaca pond with at least 100 tiger trout every year and it's Really nice and quite there if you fish the side of the pond that is away fro the traffic. Just use garlic power bait or worms and a worm blower to inflate the worms so that they float... Also you can use spinners stuff like little Cleo's. Jamaica pond is located in boston in Jamaica plain about a block or two off center street

Posted Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:20 am

Badlarry - thanks, I'll give a shot at there. Probably at next two week or maybe never will go. Undecided about it.

Mr. Troutmaster - Let me say this, You fish there often, right? If yes, how often did you catch them?

Posted Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Ashumet pond in Falmouth/Mashpee is loaded with tigers

Posted Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links