Laughing
Check out a 10lb Peacock and a 13lb monster bass just caught on a SkippyFiSH. We just had a website makeover and the fishing is Hot!
We have a special promotion for everyone on MA FiSh Finder till the end of November.
We look forward to hearing from you and good fishn'

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way, even if my fishing report may have gotten their attention, but I would like to say that I had a lot of luck with these Skippyfish baits this past summer and I definitely recommend them. I bought mine from Jim's Quickstop (which I also recommend, and have no connection with) on a suggestion. One of the things I like in particular about this bait is that is attracts species other than bass (I have caught white and yellow perch in my experience) more than other similar soft baits I have used. I will definitely continue to use these and would recommend them, the action of the tail is especially good...

Finally, thanks, Lou, for noticing us here. There is a fantastic group of folks here who contribute invaluable information about fishing in general and, more particularly, fishing the state of Massachusetts. Glad to have you aboard, and I look forward to catching fish in Massachusetts on Skippyfish.

Cheers,

Kevin

Posted Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:05 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links