I agree with badlarry. I've had my best luck using chartreuse garlic Berkley Magnum Floating Power Bait Power Eggs http://www.berkley-fishing.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-PureFishing-Site/default/Product-Variation?pid=1285471&dwvar_1285471_ZZCLR=CH&dwvar_1285471_ZZPKGNG=360&dwvar_1285471_ZZBSCN=11. I use a size 8 bronze egg hook and float them off the bottom using a slip sinker rig.

I've also had very good luck using salad shrimp under a bobber.

- Patrick

Posted Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 am

Yup can't go wrong with white or chartreuse if they don't hit that, they either aren't there or won't bite anything. Bows anyway can't resist them. Find brookies n browns seem to like their meals moving. Have caught both on eggs but the bigger ones like movement.

Posted Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:13 am

Hit the shawsheen several times, have yet to see a trout* son caught a decent bass.

* well actually saw several trout in market basket bags, as there's an Asian guy cleaning up on trout and squirreling them away as fast as he can in market basket bags and up into his car no doubt exceeding the creel limits not using lures maybe corn? some days i wish the warden would show up as he was there Friday and Saturday.

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 am

hawk

Hit the shawsheen several times, have yet to see a trout* son caught a decent bass.

* well actually saw several trout in market basket bags, as there's an Asian guy cleaning up on trout and squirreling them away as fast as he can in market basket bags and up into his car no doubt exceeding the creel limits not using lures maybe corn? some days i wish the warden would show up as he was there Friday and Saturday.

same at Jamaica Pond, I emailed and called EPO, but nobody ever shows up

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links