Figured I'd throw my intro out there quickly. I've been a member of Bassresource.com for a year or two now and figured I'd give this one a go since I live in Mass.

I work two jobs so I don't get out fishing much. This year is my first year kayak fishing, so hopefully that'll motivate me to go more, if time allows.

Can't tell you I'm a good fisherman either, but I enjoy it: I don't have to plug my kayak in to charge it....

I also don't Tweet or FaceBook.

Tight lines.

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 am

Great to have you online. You will probably be interested in our kayak tournament trail then. We are at Farm Pond in Framingham this Saturday AM and there is one spot open. You can find information on this event and the entire trail under Tournaments.

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:53 am

Yeah, sign up for tournaments if you need motivation. That gets me fishing more because I feel obligated to go. I work a regular job in addition to being a writer, editor, and publisher, so that's like four jobs. I always have work to do. Last year I went fishing, maybe, five times, always prioritizing other things before it. So this year I'm signing up for as many tournaments as I can. It's working. =)

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:13 pm

kenwood

Yeah, sign up for tournaments if you need motivation. That gets me fishing more because I feel obligated to go. I work a regular job in addition to being a writer, editor, and publisher, so that's like four jobs. I always have work to do. Last year I went fishing, maybe, five times, always prioritizing other things before it. So this year I'm signing up for as many tournaments as I can. It's working. =)

Feel free to miss the club tourney Friday Laughing

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 pm

biggz53

kenwood

Feel free to miss the club tourney Friday Laughing

Sorry, no can do. I've got a losing streak to uphold.

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links