For Sale 1 Acre in Brookton Maine, with house which is being torn down. For sale by owner. Basement fills with water most of the year which has rotted the floor joists. I was going to fill it with rocks and create a slab for rebuilding, but have other plans now. There is a crumbly cement pad where a garage once stood. It had collapsed and I have taken it down over the last few years. This would make a good spot (appox. 10 x 30 ft) to pull up a travel trailer and park it while plugging into the pole outlet of two 100 watt breakers. Drilled well. Gravel driveway. Primate shed (10 x 20 ft, new metal roof) I have been building from lumber from garage. On Forest City road (tarred), 1 mile from town (on Route 1), which consists of a small store and garage (no gas). In the opposite direction it is 11 miles to Forest City (no stores at all) and border crossing to Canada. Nice road to bicycle on. Not a place to be in the late spring (tremendous mosquitoes and black flies), but from July on is okay. Quiet, wilderness. Hunting and well known fishing on the many lakes in the area, especially the border lakes. $11,000 Tom at 603-868-1461

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:09 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links