hey guys

new here picked up a 12ft game fisher done a ton of shore fishing in my life not much from a boat its new to me

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 am

Welcome to the other side.... whole new world sitting on the water instead of walking around it..... certainly grants access to a whole lot more!! Good Luck!!

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 am

"Welcome to a much bigger world."--Obi Wan.... I got on the water on my own boat this year, and man, fishing has changed 100 percent...I've fished the HELL out of shore my whole life and tagged along on other people's boats.

I almost pulled the trigger on buying boat 7 years ago when my wife was pregnant with the first kid and thought it was too selfish of a move. It wouldn't have been... I spend 1/2 as much time catching 3x as many fish. Waters inaccessible near home that stink from shore produce monsters for me now... Also, I don't need to buy bait, and I rarely loose tackle.

Good move. If you're looking for advice... Visit some of your favorite shore spots and fish just outside your casting radius. You'll be shocked how close you were to good fish.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links