I bought a couple team Diawa light n tuff rods last year. I did a stupid move and snapped my frog rod.
I brought it back to Klems where i bought it and the manager called her representative for diawa.
It took a couple months but surprisingly they replaced it and gave me another one. That's $300.00 in rods.
I was very impressed with the service with klems and diawa!
Now i need another reel to have a matched set.

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Awesome.

I have nothing but respect for Daiwa as well. I use a couple of their Bite and run reels which I have had for 4 or so years now. A light rinse after some hard use and they always turn good as new!

My only complaint with the reels was the handle was poorly thought out, with a small pin holding the handle itself to the rod that went through the reel. After some tough love from my end the handle just came off..mid fight none the less Sad

You can see here http://www.blackstonecarp.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=64&id=27 at roughly 7 minutes and 8 seconds

The good news is that Daiwa replaced the parts, not only replaced but due to various complaints remade the same handle component to be much, much tougher...making the reels I have now strong, tough and smooth.

Posted Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links