So I got a decent 8 pound carp about a week ago at Fisherville pond in Grafton. A guy who saw me land it recommended paddling down towards the dam, claiming that the water "literally churns with 'em!" Well, I take tips like that with a grain of salt, but figured I would give it a shot. Glad I did! One hour, four carp, limiting factor was pretty much how fast I could get poles back in the water as every one would fight and run so much that every one managed to tangle itself up in the second line, no matter where it was placed! Biggest was only about 10 pounds, but saw some bigger ones. This was Tuesday.... and lucky me, I'm going back in an hour, feel free to hit me up to get the exact location.

[/img]

Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:26 am

All day, while at work, I was thinking about good new spot for carp fishing. And you may solved my problem. I looked up Grafton and pond you mentioned on google maps and found that good spot for parking a car would be 44-52 Main St, South Grafton, MA 01560. From here the damp can be reached over some fields.
Is that doable? Let me know. I would like to try it Saturday morning. Thanks

Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Hey,

So actually I am going with a buddy there tomorrow we will be there around 7 am. The spot we are going to is about a 10 minute kayak ride to a small jetty which would fit two people (its pretty old so I wouldn't trust the weight of more than 2) That being said, if you have a kayak or canoe you are MORE than welcome to join us, you could easily drop anchor off shore and probably kill em! Landed 3 more today including a 13 pounder which I will post pictures of later.

feel free to text me at 401 481 4575, my name is Levi

Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:26 pm

You've been working on your smile

Posted Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:36 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links