Hitting up Dodgeville pond in Attleboro, if anyone is interested hit me up on here, should be a relatively short walk, some nice thick ice, and a lot of fun. Place is loaded with carp and big bass, ANYONE is welcome, probably starting around 9-930 am.

Levi

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:18 am

Dang, sorry I won't be around. I would have liked to join you. Definitely post a report up here when you get back! Good luck!

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:10 pm

so here's the report after 4 tries of going for carp through the ice. They don't eat much in the winter. no flags. end of report

Posted Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:37 pm

I live in attleboro was going to try carping in the spring. I stopped by last Saturday there was a lot of open water there. How thick was the ice?

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:03 pm

hey bannon2002,

i havent been to attleboro since this post, but ive been nearby this week, ice was still safe, theres about 6 inches of white ice with about 9 inches of sluch and water below it then another 6 inches of black ice under that.

as for carping in attleborro, definetely try dodgeville pond in the spring. feel free to shoot me a text at 401 481 4575 and ill give you detailed instructions of how to get to the better spots (or just pm me on here)

levi

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Thanks. I have never caught a carp before it's on my list for this season I herd dodgeville was good.

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:04 pm

be forewarned, once you hook into a carp (of any size) you'll never want to bass fish again!

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links