Finally able to fish once again(hate the cold lol). Ive been looking for some new spots on the mass/ rhode island line. Does any one have any ideas of good spots? Ive been carp fishing for years now and it seems people (inexperienced) have taking over my good spots. Leaving trash, line, and unfortunately dead carp...horrible site to see. I know plenty of spots in ri but newish to fishing mass waters. Looking to stay roughly 30-45 mins from wrentham mass. Any and all ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas!

Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Im sorry I cannot help you in your location...but I am noticing these carp post get LOTS of reads and nobody responding or inputting info? Is this the norm for this site?
everybody lurking for carp spots????

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:35 am

It seems like its a bunch of lurkers lol. Trying to always find spots but never give up spots. Id be more than happy to share spots if spots were shared. Im actually on my way to an old spot. Hopefully no noobs are there...sigh....its sad how many people are trying but fail because they have no idea on how to fish in general lol.

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 am

This is the time of year that the fishing is slow and noobs start tossing anything and everything in the water. Like raw seeds and chick peas.
I was excited to find a carp forum but was hoping for more activity

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:56 am

So many people say they are "carp experts", and then you look and see they are using a 5/0 Texas rigging hook with 2 shriveled up kernels of corn. I actually think it's pretty funny.

This is NOT the place to go for serious carping advice. The Carp Anglers Group is the spot to go. They charge like $30 for a yearly membership, but this gives you access to fish ins and plenty of experts in every state willing to share spots.

Ironically, I was never a member. I have friends who are , but it seems worth it. I may join this year, although I live in CA now, not MA.

I have carp spots for you though in MA. Plenty of them that I'm fine with sharing over PM. I'm visiting RI in 2 months... maybe you could share a few RI spots with me? Shoot me a PM

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:23 pm

mrsfish523

Finally able to fish once again(hate the cold lol). Ive been looking for some new spots on the mass/ rhode island line. Does any one have any ideas of good spots? Ive been carp fishing for years now and it seems people (inexperienced) have taking over my good spots. Leaving trash, line, and unfortunately dead carp...horrible site to see. I know plenty of spots in ri but newish to fishing mass waters. Looking to stay roughly 30-45 mins from wrentham mass. Any and all ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas!

Hi did you fish Blackstone River ?Quinsigamond River in Grafton ? Indian Lake in Worcester we can meet and I will show you more spots - Just got my boat ready Smile so its time to do some damage LOL.

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 1:37 am

I have fished blackstone but only in rhode island. I havnt fished much the last week ive been searching for new places to fish but no luck yet. I should be going a little later today to a place right near me. Dont know if they are in there but ive heard they are so I figured time for me to find out.

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 10:24 am

mrsfish523

I have fished blackstone but only in rhode island. I havnt fished much the last week ive been searching for new places to fish but no luck yet. I should be going a little later today to a place right near me. Dont know if they are in there but ive heard they are so I figured time for me to find out.

I may go to Chicopee MA on CT River to see how everything out there Smile

Posted Tue May 12, 2015 3:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links