I was trolling my Red Devil yesterday on Browns and caught a glimpse of a 12-14" Bass in the cove along Fairview Ave. Very Happy

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 am

sweet! I'm finally getting my license next week...

I've been itching to get out there BIG-TIME, but didn't wanna risk getting a ticket. Laughing

Posted Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:13 pm

You can get licenses online and you have them instantly. I'm pretty sure when I bought mine, they emailed me a voucher/receipt that I could print out if I wanted to fish that day. no waiting! And do people actually check licenses in this state?? I've fished a ton since I moved here about a year and a half ago, at all kinds of spots - legal/illegal/state parks- and have never been checked...oh well, I imagine the ticket is more than the 29$ license price.

Posted Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 am

oh wow, I didn't know you could get em online... cool deal.

I've never been checked either and I've lived here for almost 7 years now, although I've only started back fishing in the last 2 years or so. But my luck, I'd get checked - I think cops can smell me or something... Rolling Eyes Laughing LOL

Posted Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am

YOU GUYS DEFITTANTLY NEED LICENSES< I GET CHECKED ALL THE TIME & IF YOU GUYS ARE FISHING ANY OF THE TOURNEYS YOU WILL NEED A LICENSE< THE LOCAL POLICE DO NOT CHECK<BUT> DO THE CHECKING!!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links