i was at hampton ponds and the game wardon came over and asked me and my buddy for our licenses we had them so we were set

Posted Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 pm

good man, i heard from an inside source that they were cracking down this year. i guess a record amount of damage was reported last year around the banks all over the state. so i heard they were going to toughen up and add more officers to patrol the lakes and ponds. sucks that there are childish slobs who can't pick up after themselves. and have to drink and destroy s***.
fish on you degenerates

Posted Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:10 pm

ha, thats good to hear. I can't tell you how much line/hooks/sinkers I pulled out of trees and bushes to throw out while shore fishing last year. The only upside to this is that I got some good lures out of it. I made out like a bandit when the lakes froze and I could reach those just out of reach lures...As for the beer cans, you can't get your deposit back if you don't bring them home!

Posted Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:12 pm

yeah, people who REALLY fish - like the board members here, tournament guys, etc., never leave trash like that... it's those people who go once or twice a year, store their poles bent up in the trunk of their car for six months at a time, and pretend to fish while drinking & barbecuing...

true outdoorsman/women are the most environmentally-conscious people round.

Posted Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 pm

tony93

yeah, people who REALLY fish - like the board members here, tournament guys, etc., never leave trash like that... it's those people who go once or twice a year, store their poles bent up in the trunk of their car for six months at a time, and pretend to fish while drinking & barbecuing...

true outdoorsman/women are the most environmentally-conscious people round.

true that, i get sick at the sight of these guys. it makes us all look bad.

Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links