So I had an experience in a brook this pass weekend. I walked into a stream in between two ponds, first five steps were great, the nextone put me into my shoulders. After gaining some leverage, I was able to army crawl myself and my waiters of water out of the muck. Anyone else have this happen to them? I think this is whyI hate fly fishing by myself.

Posted Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 pm

haha, I did have that happen last year, but luckily I didn't have waders on. I did have my wallet, keys, and cell phone all in my pockets though. The battery for my car key died, so now I'm kickin it old school and the phone ceased working as well.

Posted Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:43 pm

I have taken care of the phone getting wet problem, I use the Verizon G-Zone, completly eate proof cell! And if you need to win a bar bet, you can even submerge it in a beer glass....

Posted Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

lmao i did that. it was really slow so we were heading back but stupid me had to goof around and do a moon walk and what do ya know tripped over a rock waste full of water and man water is heavy lol. so thats when i decided to get a kayak hehe.havent fall in yet *knock on head*

Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 pm

My brother has a history of falling in, so much that he doesn't like to wear the waiters, and you always fish downstream from him, this way you can catch his tackle

Posted Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links