I just wanted too say Congratulations to Tom, we had our MA.Kayak Bassin' Knockout Series Elimination Matchup on Tuesday at Ponkapoag Pond in the rain. It wasn't cold but it wasn't warm, at least the wind wasn't bad. This came down to the wire, with 6 minutes left Tom was beating me by roughly 3.5 inches when I caught 14.75 incher to Cull Out an 11.5 incher, I was within .25 inches of a Tie,then with 3 minutes left Tom caught a 15.75 incher and secured his victory.Tom had 7 or 8 Keeper bass his best 3 measured 46.50 inches and I had 4 Keepers my best 3 measuring 45.25 inches. Tough conditions but we made a good day of it. NICE JOB TOM,good luck in the upcoming rounds.

Posted Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 am

Thanks, Don. You are a class act and a great competitor. Although I was cold bordering on hypothermia! Great match!

Posted Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 am

Congrats, Tom. Hell of a match for sure!

Posted Thu May 05, 2016 10:19 am

How do you see the standings bracket without having Facebook? I'm trying thru the group on here, and it's not coming up.

Posted Thu May 05, 2016 3:17 pm

chrisfishd

How do you see the standings bracket without having Facebook? I'm trying thru the group on here, and it's not coming up.

The groups here suck! You can't delete anything! Anyway, once round 1 is complete I'll post the updated bracket. I'm also planning to create a simple website for weirdos those without Facebook. Haha.

Posted Thu May 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Actually, try this:

http://challonge.com/makbko2016

Posted Thu May 05, 2016 3:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links