How bout this i will average out the top weights for the year and top 2 teams are captains. 2nd place team picks first and we will have and old fashion 6team vs 6team or how many we have in it fish off .We will weigh everyone the same and total them together for a final bag.Winners take all so basically if you are on the winning team you win $50 per team plus you get your money back so $100 total and it gives teams that never finished in the money this year one final chance to collect ,team up with a few other guys and put a little fun back in it. I was also thinking everyone save a lunker to take a pic with at the end it will be a great photo for the grand finale of 2010.

let me know what you guys think????
give some input
like or dislike

Posted Mon May 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Smoke I think that's a great idea!
change it up a bit do something different.
LIKE!

Posted Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Smoke, you're on fire again! Genious.
Consider this, instead of 'picking teams' draw numbers from a hat and have Team 1 and Team 2. That way it's totally random.

Posted Mon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I HEAR YA BUT WHAT IF ALL THE TOP TEAMS ARE TOGETHER !!! IT WOULD BE MORE EVEN IF WE PICK I THINK. DONT WORRY YOU'LL PICK 2ND HA HA WE WILL GO BY AVERAGE !!TOP 2 THAT ARE IN FOR THAT TOURNY ARE CAPTAINS .SOUNDS FAIR AND FUN!!!

Posted Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

I like that smoke...you should also set a minimium number of tourneys to qualify...if a team shows up to only 1 tourney and has a 10lb bag...that shouldnt quailify them as "captains"...set it at a min of 3 or 4 tourney apperances or something

Posted Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

exactly napa thats what i was thinking to!!!

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 6:16 am

I agree. Definately a minimum of at least 4 (or 5 or whatever is half of total tourney numbers by seasons end) to qualify!

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 am

Yea for sure, and its not cuz i think someone who shows up to 2 tourneys and has an avg of 10lb bag isnt solid...i just think a team that has shown up to 5 or more tourneys, has a better idea of the competition and teams involved, thus will likely pick more even teams, ya know

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

Great idea!!
That would wrap up the year nice.

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 11:33 am

Let's not forget of course that we're at the BEGINNING of the season, with the best fishing tourneys yet to come! But it is nice to plan accordingly too! Smile

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Good thinking boys!!! Captains with at least 5 tourneys to qualify. your right napa those captains will pick solid teams. I will update the leader board after every tourny too!!!!!!!Should be interesting seeing what the teams are picked and bring a lil twist to the end of the season!!!

IT'S LIKE THE FISHING DRAFT HA HA

Posted Tue May 25, 2010 5:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links