Hey guys, for some reason the video won't post in my recent trip update. So here it is if anyone is interested!

http://youtu.be/nRgdXC00bK4

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Nice little chunk.

I plan to use my GoPro the first time next Sunday during a tournament. Hope I get some good footage. =)

Posted Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 pm

The video looks good. It's surprising how noisy that aluminum boat is. Nice fish!

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 am

Nice Fish! Which GoPro unit is that?

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 am

The gopro shoots some great video. I cracked up when the rods got caught in the net.. it's one of my peeves. Sam's always putting stuff on the net. I'm also curious why the guy in back has a sun mask on but no hat?

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 am

I love the part where you take out the cell phone for pictures, I've seen a few phones fall into the water just to get that MAFF shot! Laughing I'm thinking we should start tagging the fish as well

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 am

i don't need no stinkin net

do those sucker fish spawn this time of year on wide sandy beds?

Last edited by samf on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:36 am

Not yesterday

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

samf

i don't need no stinkin net

do those sucker fish spawn this time of year on wide sandy beds?

Yea I don't think that fish was doing much of anything Laughing

I didn't even know suckers were native to Billington. Learn something new everyday.

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Hey... Those suckers spawn mid april. I've been scoping Sucker Brook in Sharon off lake Massapoag. Their spawn is awesome... A little trickle of a stream and thousands will run. They stop at a rocky part of the stream to spawn. You can snag em... they like worms. I personally wouldn't snag them cause their isn't much use for em. They taste awful too.

Did you see them moving yet?

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links