8 boats showed up and fished today. To say the fishing was tough would not do it justice. It was brutal. In the end 5 of the 8 teams limited and another team had 4.

1. Stratos 5 fish 13.1lbs

2. Bed Bass and Beyond 5 fish 10.11 lbs

3. Angry Turtles 5 fish 8.14 lbs

4. Papito 4 fish 8.2lbs and tourney lunker @ 5.3lbs

5. 5 over 5 5 fish 7.14lbs.

This was the last scheduled event for the 2014 car toppers. I want to thank everyone who came out and fished with us this year. It was a fun year. Hopefully we all return next season and we get a few more boats as well. My goal is to have "more with less" I am going to only schedule 1 tourney per month. This will give guys more time to do other types of fishing and hopefully with less events, more guys will show up to them.

Thanks again everyone.

Edit: If someone wants to throw together a couple pick up car topper2 between now and ice, that would be great. Just post it up and they will come.

Kenny and others are always asking for pics so here is one

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Rich, what was the pattern? What did you get them on? How deep?

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:01 pm

hahaha nice job and picture. grudge match?

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:09 pm

I sense a disturbance in the force

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:54 pm

shawneramone

I sense a disturbance in the force

No it was just gas.... it will pass

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Congrats to Rich and Tony!!

Brutal bite today!

Thanks Rich for putting these t's together!

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Nice job guys! As far as getting more boats for next year, I fully intend to start getting involved

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:44 pm

im happy to have fished with some of the best, im going to keep practicing hard as i can i really want to beat rich and tony, those guys are phenmenol fisherman, see you next year

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links